C R E A T I V E C O A C H I N G W I T H S A R A H S I S K I N D
Whether you’re a songwriter, painter, poet, designer, dancer or anything beyond, I invite you to tune into your Inner Creative Voice.
Many of us have a desire to live a more creative life, but we don’t have the tools, encouragement...or permission. However, once we allow ourselves to embrace and empower our creative nature, we can live more freely within the space that we were made to inhabit!
Please join me for one-on-one consultation of how you can embrace your Creative Life and move forward with your goals!
Benefits of Creative Coaching:
- Gain tools to live a more creative-based life.
- Complete creative projects.
- Gain insight to overcome roadblocks and obstacles with creative endeavors.
- Gain confidence-building tools for all creative pursuits.
- Receive tailor made programs to accomplish creative goals.
With 15+ years experience as a full-time Singer-Songwriter, Sarah Siskind has had 50+ songs covered, including Alison Krauss’s Grammy-nominated “Simple Love” and Wynonna’s “Keeps Me Alive”, Grammy-winning “Gravity” (Infamous Stringdusters) and continues to break musical barriers. An in-demand songwriter for Film/TV, with 21 songs on the hit TV show “Nashville”, Sarah is finding passion in sharing her tools and experience while also pursuing her artist career.